We look forward to learning more about you and showing you our beautiful 144-acre campus! Gilmour administrators and faculty have worked tirelessly over the past months to safely bring our students back to campus. Given our commitment to preventing the spread of COVID-19 and ensuring the safety of our students and faculty as well as campus visitors, we will not be hosting traditional Shadow Days this fall; however, we still have many ways to view our campus and community, both in person and virtually.
In-Person Family Campus Tour or Virtual Family Meeting
Get a sense of our campus and ask questions while allowing us the chance to get to know more about your family and your student.
- A required part of the application process for all grades
- Tours last about an hour and are led by a member of our Admission team.
- Sign up for a time slot via your child’s application checklist (available after completing an applicant inquiry). If you prefer the virtual meeting option, after selecting a time slot, contact the Admission Office at (440) 473-8050 or email@example.com to let them know that your visit will be virtual.
- A variety of tour/meeting times available — during the school day, after school, end-of-the-work-day and weekend time slots
Get a glimpse of the Gilmour community through our Virtual Visit page, the second-best thing to spending a day on our campus, featuring:
- A virtual tour - recently completed by one of our young alumni - beginning at Tudor House and making stops throughout campus, showing you everything from our theater and our Chapel to our athletic fields and our chickens
- Short videos from the directors of each of our divisions, many faculty members, several department heads and leaders of our signature initiatives
- Testimonials from some of our Gilmour parents
Learn more about Gilmour, hear from faculty members and administrators, and ask questions about the school and admission process.
- For parents of prospective students in Grades 7-12
- Sessions are conducted via Zoom
- Offered twice a month through December on specific Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30-9:30 a.m.