We look forward to learning more about you and showing you our beautiful 144-acre campus! Gilmour administrators and faculty have worked tirelessly to ensure that our students could return to campus for in-person instruction this school year. Given our commitment to preventing the spread of COVID-19 and ensuring the safety of our students and faculty as well as campus visitors, we have not been hosting traditional Shadow Days this year; however, we still have many ways to view our campus and community, both in person and virtually
We continue in-person family campus tours for students interested for the 2021-2022 school year. For students looking for the 2022-2023 school year, we encourage you to take advantage of our virtual opportunities this spring, and hope you will visit us in the fall when we anticipate hosting traditional Shadow Days once again.
In-Person Family Campus Tour or Virtual Family Meeting
Get a sense of our campus and ask questions while allowing us the chance to get to know more about your family and your student.
- A required part of the application process for all grades
- Tours last about an hour and are led by a member of our Admission team.
- Sign up for a time slot via your child’s application checklist (available after completing an applicant inquiry). If you prefer the virtual meeting option, after selecting a time slot, contact the Admission Office at (440) 473-8050 or email@example.com to let them know that your visit will be virtual.
- A variety of tour/meeting times available — during the school day, after school, end-of-the-work-day and weekend time slots
Get a glimpse of the Gilmour community through our Virtual Visit page, the second-best thing to spending a day on our campus, featuring:
- A virtual tour - recently completed by one of our young alumni - beginning at Tudor House and making stops throughout campus, showing you everything from our theater and our Chapel to our athletic fields and our chickens
- Short videos from the directors of each of our divisions, many faculty members, several department heads and leaders of our signature initiatives
- Testimonials from some of our Gilmour parents
Learn more about Gilmour, hear from faculty members and administrators, and ask questions about the school and admission process.
- For parents of prospective students in Grades 7-12
- Sessions are conducted via Zoom
- Offered twice a month through December on specific Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30-9:30 a.m.