To ensure that your gift is properly acknowledged and designated, we have included instructions for you, the donor, as well as for your stock broker. Please do not send information to your broker without first notifying Gilmour Academy of your intent to donate shares, along with your donation. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call Director of Institutional Advancement Ray Murphy at (440) 473-8089.
Stock Contribution Instructions
If your stock is held at a broker:
- Notify your broker that you wish to make a gift to Gilmour Academy.
- Your broker will need written authorization from you to make the transfer.
- Write a letter to your broker. In your letter include:
- the name of the stock you are gifting
- the number of shares
- that your gift is for the Annual Fund or another designated fund (please specify)
- Send a copy of this letter to: Gilmour Academy Institutional Advancement Office, 34001 Cedar Road Gates Mills, OH 44040.
Or scan a copy of the letter and email to email@example.com.
- Once you have authorized the transfer, ask your broker to contact the Institutional Advancement Office at (440) 473-8089. Our office will give your broker complete instructions. Even if you have donated securities in the past, please make sure your broker contacts Gilmour prior to making the transfer.
Instructions for Gifts:
||UBS Financial Services
||30050 Chagrin Boulevard #200
Pepper Pike, OH 44124
Linda McGann (216) 765-8131
|Title of Account: