The Athletic Department is pleased to announce its participation in the 9th annual All-Star Fundraiser. This fun campaign is based on the 18 weeks of the NFL regular season and raises money for Gilmour Athletics. In addition to earning money for the Lancers, you also have multiple chances to win prizes for yourself!
This fundraiser works by selling raffle tickets. There are a total of 4,960 tickets, each with a unique set of weekly NFL team combinations. Tickets are just $20 each, and offer a chance at winning up to 18 times based on how many points your three NFL teams score in that given week.
The buyer of each ticket can select a Lancer team to split the remainder of the profit with the athletic department. For example, if you buy a ticket and your daughter plays girls basketball, you would write “girls basketball” on that ticket in the appropriate spot, and girls basketball would receive a portion of the remaining profit.
Proceeds from the All-Star Fundraiser have funded the following for Gilmour Athletics:
- State-of-the-art equipment to create a multimedia room to review game films, etc.
- Live-streaming of hockey games online
- Purchase of sport-specific equipment
- Improvements to the weight room
To purchase tickets:
- If you have purchased a ticket from a student or coach, the information stub will be turned in for you to the Athletics Office.
- Click on the blue button on the right.
- You may email Kara Santana at email@example.com and a number of tickets can be sent to you.
- Make checks out to: Gilmour Academy.
To turn in tickets: *CHECKS PAYABLE TO "Gilmour Academy"*
- If purchased from a student or coach, the stub is turned into Mrs. Santana to be entered.
- If tickets are sent to you, the large team stub is theirs/yours to keep. Send the stubs in to Mrs. Santana.
- Scan and email to Mrs. Santana is acceptable for those unable to drop off the ticket stubs. payment must be received in order for tickets to be entered into the drawing each week.
- If purchased online, the main ticket will be sent to the address you provide when purchasing.
- You can mail tickets to:
Gilmour Academy Athletics
34001 Cedar Rd.
Gates Mills, OH 44040
TICKET SALES BEGIN AUGUST 15
All tickets (sold and unsold) and money must be turned in to Athletic Office. Please sell as many as you can.
Tickets can be sold after the first game of the NFL season but you will only be eligible for the remaining weeks of the raffle.