Prior to Participation: All Athletes Grades 6-12
Please see below for directions on how to access and submit online paperwork that must be filled out for all students in grades 6-12 prior to the start of the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Go to www.swol123.net and select the link entitled “JoinSportsWare”.
- Fill out the prompts and submit. One prompt will ask you for a school ID, which is gilmouracademy.
- In the fields provided, please type in your student’s name and an active parent email address. You'll also be asked to select your group; for this, please use the drop down menu and select the only option that should be available to you…Gilmour Academy. Once all the fields have been filled, press SEND.
- Once Step 3 has been completed, an email confirming your successful registration will be sent to you, allowing you to set your password and to proceed. This confirmation will usually arrive back to you well within a 24 hour window.
- Once you get to the site’s document page, you will be given access to several documents.
- There are five (5) required forms that must be submitted for ALL students. Four (4) forms may be filled out online and submitted online. These 4 forms can be accessed by clicking on the highlighted “4” near the top of the forms page.
- The forms listed below the link to the four required forms include a fifth required form and several forms that would only apply to those with specific medical needs (please read the description of each form carefully to see if any apply to your student), those intending to participate in athletics, those who will be resident students, and those intending to drive their own vehicles to school. ALL OF THESE DOCUMENTS WILL NEED TO BE DOWNLOADED, PRINTED OUT, FILLED OUT, UPLOADED AND SENT BACK IN. Directions for uploading are below.
To upload and submit a document,
- Scan the completed document and save it to your computer.
- Log into your SportsWare account and select the “FORMS” tab at the top of the page.
- Then select “ADD” from the left side of the screen.
- Select “Choose File” and locate and select the saved document file.
- You may want to name the attachment (i.e., Epi-pen authorization, Car registration. etc…) under “TITLE”
Resident Students need to upload a copy of their insurance card via a slightly different pathway.
- Scan the insurance card and save it to your computer.
- Log into your SportsWare account and select the “MY INFO” tab at the top of the page.
- Select the “INSURANCE” tab.
- At the bottom of the page you will see the option to upload a copy of your card. Please note that since you will have already filled out the Emergency Medical Authorization form, it is NOT necessary that you fill out the insurance information on this particular page.
If you have any questions, please contact Kara Dolling at firstname.lastname@example.org or (440) 473-8181. It is our strong preference that all forms are submitted electronically; however, if for any reason this is not possible, please mail hard copies of all completed forms to Kara Dolling, Gilmour Academy, 34001 Cedar Road, Gates Mills, Ohio 44040.