Please complete the following, in no particular order:
- Submit the Gilmour application forms.
- Submit scores from an approved entrance exam (entering Grades 5-12).
- Schedule a campus visitation.
Admission Notification Schedule
Early Admission Notification for Students Entering Grades 4-12
- Admission and financial aid notification is January 16, provided the student submits a complete application by December 13. Families reply by January 31. Grades 9-12 will be rolling admissions after February 3.
Admission Notification for Students Entering Preschool - Grade 8
- Admission and financial aid notification is February 28. Families reply by March 12. All grades will be rolling admissions after the notification date.
All financial aid applications are reviewed once a student has been offered admission. Click here for information about need-based financial aid and merit scholarships.
International Students Applying from China
Gilmour Academy has partnered exclusively with The Cambridge Institute to properly place all Chinese applicants during their admissions process. Please contact Marissa Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (781) 270-1066 to begin your application or for questions. You may also visit www.thecambridgeinstitute.org for additional information.
Gilmour Academy admits students of any race, color, religion, gender and national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship and loan programs or athletic and other school programs.